Welcome to your source for designer Israeli Jewelry and Gifts. Buy and enjoy your chic and special jewels from the comfort of your home or mobile.
Israeli Jewelry - Israel Gifts
Ideas for engraving your Love or Wedding ring.
1. Engrave Your Names and the Date of Your Wedding For brides and grooms who prefer a classic approach, engraving your names and the date of your wedding never goes out of fashion. There should be room for at least your first names, but you can use initials if space is tight. It might not matter to you now, but engraved names and dates can help someone who may be researching the family at some time in the future.
2. Forever Forever.. a simple word with an important meaning. Wrap your intent to stay together always (there's another top engraving) around your finger, where you'll be reminded of it every day. You can include your initials and wedding date if you like.
3. Amor Vincit Omnia Latin for "love conquers all." Engrave a message in Latin and few people will understand it, making the sentiment more personal to you and your spouse.
4. Phrase from a Song Anything from "All you need is love," to "I got you, babe." What lyrics are meaningful to you? Are they short enough to engrave inside a wedding ring?
5. Engrave Your Nicknames Brides and grooms sometimes engrave each other's nicknames inside their wedding rings.
6. A Religious Engraving Engrave your wedding rings with a portion of a phrase or verse that's significant to your religion.
7. Engrave Your Rings with Symbols A heart, the peace symbol, the symbol for eternity -- many hand engravers can add a symbol to the inside of your wedding rings.
8. A Special Phrase Choose a personal phrase, one that only you and your future spouse understand the meaning of. Go ahead, inscribe the phrase in your rings, let everyone guess its true meaning. And there's no reason why the phrases must match -- each of you can choose a special sentiment.
9. Engrave a Phrase from Your Wedding Vows Engrave a few short words from your wedding vows. The phrase you choose might signify love, respect, trust, eternity -- anything you want to say to each other. Some couples let their sentiments float around the exterior of wedding bands. You can adorn the outside of plain bands with a special engraving.
10. Engravings from Poetry and Other Literature Words from any special poem or book, sentimental to comical. You're off to a good start. Now, before you choose an engraver, make a few decisions to help make sure that your engravings last forever.
Thank you for visiting our site and hope you will like our jewelry collection: silver jewelry, genuine Roman Glass jewelry, silver and gold spinning rings, Hebrew rings, gemstones necklaces and earrings,and much more.
We strive to provide you the best customer service, in addition to top of the line quality products. We will be here for you with any question or need. Don't hesitate to contact us.
Distributors and Shops
If you have a shop or are a distributor, or want to sell our jewels and products at parties, working places, fairs - contact us and we will give you all relevant information and support.
Shipping Information: by Registered Post or by EMS - expedited post.
We accept Paypal and main credit cards - Visa and Mastercard. You do not need to have a Paypal account in order to pay with your credit card, and you never share your financial information with anybody using PAYPAL SECURE PAYMENT!