Welcome to your source for designer Israeli Jewelry and Gifts. Buy and enjoy your chic and special jewels from the comfort of your home or mobile.
Recipees for Hanukkah Sufganiot and Latkes
Israeli Jewelry - Israel Gifts
42 doughnuts (change servings and units)
* 1 1/4 cups slightly warm water or slightly warm milk
* 1 tablespoon yeast
* 6 tablespoons sugar
* 1 teaspoon salt
* 1/4 cup canola oil
* 2 egg yolks
* 1 egg
* 1 teaspoon vanilla
* 1/4 teaspoon lemon extract
* 3 1/2-4 cups unbleached all purpose flour (or half all-purpose and half bread flour)
* fine sugar or sugar (for coating donuts)
* 1 1/2 cups raspberry jelly (optional) or raspberry jam (optional) or apricot jam (optional) or apricot jam (optional)
* shortening (three parts oil and one part melted shortening for frying, to fill up a good two-thirds of fryer)
1.Whisk together the yeast, water and sugar, salt, oil, egg yolks, egg, vanilla and lemon extract.
2.Blend well and stir in most of the flour to form a soft dough.
3.Knead by hand, machine or in bread machine (dough setting), adding flour as needed.
4.The dough should have some body, not too slack, supple, smooth and elastic.
5. Place in a greased plastic bag and refrigerate at least 2 to 4 hours or overnight.
6.If you are in a hurry, allow dough to rest at least 20 minutes, then proceed.
7. If dough has risen at all, punch or flatten down, then pinch off pieces and form into small balls, about the size of golf balls
8.Otherwise, roll dough out to about three-quarters of an inch.
9.Using a two and half inch or three inch biscuit cutter, cut out rounds
10. Cover and let sit 15 minutes while heating oil.
11.In a deep fryer, or heavy dutch oven, heat about four inches of oil or a combination of oil and melted shortening.
12.Add the doughnuts to the hot oil (temperature should be about 375 F.) and fry until the undersides are deep brown.
13.Turn over once and finish frying the other side.
14.Lift doughnuts out using a slotted spoon and drain well on paper towels.
15.To fill, make a small opening and spoon in jam or jelly, or just sprinkle lightly with regular or extra fine granulated sugar by shaking doughnuts in a paper bag.
16.Test oil temperature: It's a good idea to try frying one doughnut to start with.
17.Doughnut seems done, take it out and cut it open to see if the inside is cooked.
Thank you for visiting our site and hope you will like our jewelry collection: silver jewelry, genuine Roman Glass jewelry, silver and gold spinning rings, Hebrew rings, gemstones necklaces and earrings,and much more.
We strive to provide you the best customer service, in addition to top of the line quality products. We will be here for you with any question or need. Don't hesitate to contact us.
Distributors and Shops
If you have a shop or are a distributor, or want to sell our jewels and products at parties, working places, fairs - contact us and we will give you all relevant information and support.
Shipping Information: by Registered Post or by EMS - expedited post.
We accept Paypal and main credit cards - Visa and Mastercard. You do not need to have a Paypal account in order to pay with your credit card, and you never share your financial information with anybody using PAYPAL SECURE PAYMENT!
Bluenoemi P.O.B 23129 Tel Aviv Israel Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 972-52-6538686 http://www.facebook.com/bluenoemi.productos.Israel http://www.facebook.com/Bluenoemi.Jewelry
Tweet Copyright 2007 Bluenoemi All Rights Reserved.