Silver and gold spinning ring. The ring comprised of a base ring and 3 spinner rings, that move around the base rings.
Two of the spinner rings are made of gold and the other one made of silver.
The spinning motion supplies meditation qualities to the wearer, who moves the spinner rings by the second hand.
Silver is perceived as a calming metal, while gold as an energizing metal. The combination of silver and gold in the ring and the spinner movementis a balancing factor. Matching Roman glass necklaces For Jewish Jewelry click here Verse Rings - Poesy Rings .
Choose your verse
You can choose in the verses option any model with any verse from the following Verses and Prayers:
1. I am My Beloved and My Beloved is Mine - Ani le Dodoi ve Dodi Li - Available in Raised Letters or engraved letters.
2. I have found the One whome my Soul Loves - Matzhati et ma she ahava nafshi . Available in Raised Letters or engraved letters.
3. A woman of Valour who shall Find - Eshet Hail mi Imtza
4. May G-d Bless you and guard You - Yevarecheha Adonai ve Ishmereha - Available in Raised Letters or engraved letters.
5. If I forget my Jerusalem May my Right Hand forget its Strength - Im Eshkaheh Ierushalaim tishkah Yemini
6. Multitude of Waters cannot extinguish Love. Maim rabim lo iuhlu lechabot et haahava
7. Jacob Blessing to Joseph Ben Porat (a protection against evil eye) - Ben Porat Yosef Ben Porat alei Ain . Available in Raised Letters or engraved letters.
8. In the Name of G-D we shall do and we shall succeed - Be shem adonai naase ve natzliah
9. May you Leave in Peace and Return in Peace - Tzetha u Boaha le shalom
10. Hear Oh israel G-D is Our G-D is One - Shma Israel Adonai Eloheinu Adonai Ehad . Available in Raised Letters or engraved letters.
11. Ahavat Olam Ahavtich.... I have loved thee with an everlasting love
12. Ki Malahaih Yetzave lah Lishmor - The angels order to keep you safe
13. Ana be Koah Degulat Ieminha - Ana be Koach prayer
14. Ve Erastih li le Olam - I compromise to you forever
15. El na Rafe Na La. God will bring to you health
16. 4 combinations of letters from 72 Names are engraved: ALED MAASH SAL SHAA - ALED for Guarding & Protection. SAL for Abundance. MAASH for Health & Recovery. SHAA for Love.
17. My Yidishe Mame.
18. Land of Milk and Honey - Eretz zahav chalav udevash
19. Peace and quietness for the fatigated worker - Baa Menucha la Iaguea (from the famous song of Alterman and Samburski)