Hebrew ring "Ani le dodi ve dodi lee" verse.
"I am my beloved's, and my beloved is mine" (Song of Solomon 6:3). Engraved in HeBrew or Latin (Ego dilecto meo et dilectus meus) around a simple Band of 9K gold or sterling silver, these ancient words proclaim your devotion to your beloved. Whole sizes 5‑12.
Engagement ring. Wedding ring.
Silver and gold ring with an hebrew verse spinning bands Terminal static gold 9 carat bands .
The ring base is blackened to make the spinning bands more visible.
Translation: "I am my beloved, and my beloved is mine".
Song of Songs 6:3
This beautiful phrase, taken from Song of Songs has adorned many ketubot and wedding rings. It is one of the most meaningful symbols of a traditional Jewish wedding.It is a beautiful and unique ring that can be used as a wedding band, or as a love message .Read about Poesy Rings .
The rings is about 2 cm width.
A base ring made of sterling silver is wrappes by a central wider ring with the verse and on both sides 2 other thinner rings in silver and gold - yellow and rose gold.
Designer Israeli spinning ring. Silver and gold hebrew ring.Choose your verse Find your designer Silver Bracelets here For Jewish Jewelry click here
You can choose in the verses option any model with any verse from the following:
1. I am My Beloved and My Beloved is Mine - Ani le Dodoi ve Dodi Li
2. I have found the One whome my Soul Loves - Matzhati et ma she ahava nafshi
3. A woman of Valour who shall Find - Eshet Hail mi Imtza
4. May G-d Bless you and guard You - Yevarecheha Adonai ve Ishmereha
5. If I forget my Jerusalem May my Right Hand forget its Strength - Im Eshkaheh Ierushalaim tishkah Yemini
6. Multitude of Waters cannot extinguish Love. Maim rabim lo iuhlu lechabot et haahava
7. Jacob Blessing to Joseph Ben Porat (a protection against evil eye) - Ben Porat Yosef Ben Porat alei Ain
8. In the Name of G-D we shall do and we shall succeed - Be shem adonai naase ve natzliah
9. May you Leave in Peace and Return in Peace - Tzetha u Boaha le shalom
10. Hear Oh israel G-D is Our G-D is One - Shma Israel Adonai Eloheinu Adonai Ehad
11. Ahavat Olam Ahavtich.... I have loved thee with an everlasting love
12. Ki Malahaih Yetzave lah Lishmor - The angels order to keep you safe
13. Ana be Koah Degulat Ieminha - Ana be Koach prayer
14. Ve Erastih li le Olam - I compromise to you forever
15. El na Rafe Na La. God will bring to you health
16. 4 combinations of letters from 72 Names are engraved: ALED MAASH SAL SHAA - ALED for Guarding & Protection. SAL for Abundance. MAASH for Health & Recovery. SHAA for Love.
17. My Yidishe Mame.
18. Land of Milk and Honey - Eretz zahav chalav udevash
19. Peace and quietness to the fatigated worker - Baa Menucha la Iaguea (from the famous song of Alterman and Samburski)